Re: (TV) Days on the Mountain...

At 9:22 AM -0800 9/28/04, Rex Broome wrote:
To me, the first biggest shock on the "Miller's Tale" live disc was that that song was ever played live. The second was that it was done with a drum machine. The third was that Tom actually replicated a lyric that I'd always taken for a vocal mistake on the recorded version...

The fourth might be that it was one of the singles off _Words from the Front_. I recall seeing it in a 12" version, although i don't recall whether or not there was a 7" (I'd think so), or what the B side was.

-M
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/