Re: (TV) Television/Patti Smith

In message <BAY15-F30GoznxWrwjv00020033@hotmail.com>, Henry Biedenkapp <henry17306@hotmail.com> writes
"You're so great you're so great
you're so great you're so great you're so great you're so great....."
He sung those lyrics pretty fast, and then they played a bunch of
music and then he sang another line in the same manner......and then
more music...and then "I don't forget I don't forget I don't forget
I don't forget I don't forget I don't forget I don't forget I don't
forget ........" dunno the title, but it was so great so great so great!! ;-)

I think that would be "The Sea".

Interesting that people who are less obsessive than most of us seem to think it was a fabulous show, whereas jaded old Marquee Mooners were almost bored.

Keith