(TV) Sorry / Source of My Confusion

>Absolutely not. Why would I in the Czech Republic release a crappy sounding
>bootleg in NY?!!

To devalue the Euro.  :>)

Sorry, if my question seemed dumb or insulting; the source of my confusion was
that there exists a cd-r (*not* the No Deposit, No Return, which I agree is terrible)
whose song *titles* [not necessarily the songs'mixes] are the same as the titles of your
tape with one exception (which is listed (at The Wonder sites Just The Facts Audio
tapes Section:

0/00/86  London Sessions 1986; EX (excellent sound); 55 min.; SoundBoard:
Sixteen Tulips / The Scientist Writes A Letter / The Scientist Writes A Letter /
Caveman-Flashlight / Vanity Fair / ? / One Time At Sundown / Anna / Vanity Fair /
Anna / Call Me The / One Time At Sundown http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/facts/index.htm) ,

*but the cd-r version* is from a completely different (and independent) source than your tape.

The cd-r was created by a from a Mr. Q___ ,  who used all of the officially released Virgin EP/45
r.p.m. vinyl versions of these same titles---including the hard to buy 'The Scientist
Writes A Letter ("The Paris") version--- as his source for the infamous missing "London
Sessions" aka "1986 Bascombe Sessions."        Leo