Re: (TV) Sorry / Source of My Confusion

> 0/00/86  London Sessions 1986; EX (excellent sound); 55 min.; SoundBoard:
> Sixteen Tulips / The Scientist Writes A Letter / The Scientist Writes A Letter /
> Caveman-Flashlight / Vanity Fair / ? / One Time At Sundown / Anna / Vanity Fair /
> Anna / Call Me The / One Time At Sundown

So... is "?" either "Circling" pr "Smoother Than Jones",and if so, why is it missing a title, and why is one track or the other clearly missing?

I assume the duplicate tracks are either (A) the Flash Light and non-Flash Light version of SWAL and OTAS, those being the only tracks on both "albums", or (B) rips of b-sides from different singles, maybe reflecting cosmetic differences in running times or some such?

-Rex