Re: (TV) 2nd Listen/Pipe/don't Hear Byrds' Chiming

Maurice:
> Actually, the headstocks on those aren't bad, if we're just talking
> headstocks.  And at least the guitars are symmetrical, and don't have
> that overdeveloped uvula hanging down, like the Musicvox.

I don't especially dig the Daisy Rock headstocks, but yeah, they
aren't utterly stupid.  I really dislike the wedgy metal hockey-stick
thingies of the '80's, but obviously they have their adherents.

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome