Re: (TV) 12" sleeves to gaze upon

In message <200411280312.iAS3Ce6m011790@ms-smtp-01.rdc-nyc.rr.com>, Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> writes
Is that all you did with those 12" sleeves? I remember the gatefold double album sleeves were used for multi-tasking before it was called multi-tasking. If you get my waft, er drift.

Wonder what the children use days to accomplish said ends?

Well, my son and his friends use little machines but they never come out right. I say to them "No, you're supposed to do it by hand!" but they give me looks of pity.