(TV) U2 / Who2

From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
... also mentioned was that perhaps the new (in the works)
"who" album (hate to even call it that) might actually
sell pretty well, since old who fans don't know how to
download music and so still buy albums (er, cds).

Well, since dinosaurs stick true to form, I predict that the new debut
album will be self-titled "Who2" and ready to take on all challengers.

I predict the current heavyweight champion will win, although I haven't
heard the new album yet.

Henry