Re: (TV) Re: U2 IPod topic OT

In message <20041128011543.47080.qmail@web54309.mail.yahoo.com>, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
me too, but that is what makes us dinosaurs. the new generation doesn't give a flip about those things. well, they never had cardboard 12" sleeves to gaze upon...

They don't care about the loss in sound quality, either. My son buys new CDs and immediately converts them to mp3s so that he can play them on his PC and telephone. I ask you. (Shakes head sadly and wanders off to find somewhere quiet to die)