Re: (TV) Apropos of very little

In message <001a01c4e60c$cc3a5ef0$988490d4@joeslaptop>, Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> writes
My favourite humorist, Smallweed in the Guardian, wrote yesterday:"

Ah, The Guardian, truly a wonderful newspaper; yesterday's Guide included this little gem:
"The U2 iPod
The faint suspicion that Apple's mugger magnet was becoming the new Rubik's Cube or deely bopper was only confirmed by the involvement of U2. Truly: never was the bandwagon built that at some point didn't have Bono hurtling sanctimoniously after it. And that advert? It just makes you think: 'I don't care if you know the Pope. Your song sounds like Jesus Jones.'"

I'll shut up now.