Re: (TV) A new focus for the TV mailing list

> There does need to be rules and the band needs to
> satisfy 8 of 10 rules
(etc.)

I'd nominate the Soft Boys (who satisfy at least 7 of the 10 rules),
but I'm already on the Robyn Hitchcock list...

Maybe we just need to make the list be about other MIA artists besides
just TV, ruling out those who are out of commision because they're
dysfunctional (or at least more dysfunctional than Tom)... we could
start with, like, Mary Margaret O'Hara or someone...

-Rex