Re: (TV) A new focus for the TV mailing list/O'Hara

Mary Margaret O'Hara! What happened to that woman? Anyone know anyting?Apart from listening to her her few records, I saw her in that excellent Kurt Weill music movie, and that performance was indescribable!

Leif J, Sweden

Maybe we just need to make the list be about other MIA artists besides
just TV, ruling out those who are out of commision because they're
dysfunctional (or at least more dysfunctional than Tom)... we could
start with, like, Mary Margaret O'Hara or someone...

-Rex