Re: (TV) A new focus for the TV mailing list/O'Hara

Andy Partidge tells a great story about her and her sewing machines when he was trying to produce her (first album?) long ago in the book Chalkhills & Children.

leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:Mary Margaret O'Hara! What happened to that woman? Anyone know anyting?Apart
from listening to her her few records, I saw her in that excellent Kurt
Weill music movie, and that performance was indescribable!

Leif J, Sweden