(TV) apology

In message <20050103151420.91757.qmail@web54309.mail.yahoo.com>, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
8. The band needs a Secret X connection.  Face it
y'all, we miss her and want her back.

i *do* miss her, and wish that keith would apoligize.

I apologise for not believing everything she said. It was wrong of me. You know, after she left the list she wrote to me and said that she and I agreed about Television and had things in common. It was very scary.

But I think she turned up on the Yahoo Television Group under another name. I could be wrong but I think so. A couple of incidents when I had the feeling I was communicating with someone from a different planet. She probably felt the same way...