Re: (TV) A new focus for the TV mailing list

At 11:41 PM +0000 1/3/05, Keith Allison wrote:
In message <00b601c4f1e7$881121a0$33562752@CHEESEMAKER>, Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> writes
So, what kind of spark plugs did Tom use in his amplifier on the 2nd leg of
the Swedish tour of 1978 ? I always wanted to know that

I believe they were Iridium lX (hand-wound of course). Maurice would know.

Actually, Iridium IX for two of the four plugs, Iridium X for the others. Also, the IXs were wound clockwise with .006 wire, and the Xs wound *counter-clockwise* with .009s. If you're going to go for it, go all the way, I say.

-M
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/