(TV) Most recent official recording of Verlaine's voice?

I was listening again to the NPR interview with Verlaine from a couple of
years ago. I must say it's fascinating, and very well edited/presented, etc.
Strongly recommended to anyone who didn't come across it before.

Is this the most recent official recording of Verlaine's voice?

The interview is here:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1067275

However, when I listen to it there, I find the sound quality very bad, whereas
when I listen to it through the link I had stored before (RealPlayer
Presentation file), the sound is excellent. Don't know why...

--JoeT
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.