Re: (TV) Most recent official recording of Verlaine's voice?

JoeT:
> However, when I listen to it there, I find the sound quality very bad, whereas
> when I listen to it through the link I had stored before (RealPlayer
> Presentation file), the sound is excellent. Don't know why...

Yeah, the sound sucks, but whoa, actual recordings of the film score
stuff!  Is that material available anywhere on its own?

Obviously the instrumental album referred to at the end never came to
be... was that the one that was supposed to come out on Smells Like
Records?  Anyone know if it was ever actually recorded?

-Rex