Re: (TV) (OT) Gang of Four reunion interview

TheGo4 are one of my Top 10 all-time favorite bands.  I got a chance to see them in Boston at a fairly small venue on Lansdowne St. in '93 or so and even with 2 original members they still blew me away.

The RHCP are mentioned in the article for trumpeting the Go4. I gotta admit, I never ranked the RHCP as a great band. I admit they made a listenable radio song or two, but to me they never came anywhere close to the universe of Go4.

I'd go see this reunion if I could.

Cheers,

Brian

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote: