Re: (TV) DVD With Films/AAD Question

i think an eight- track release its not going to happen ...

"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:Joe Thornton wrote:
>BTW, the fact that Tom mentioned a possible DVD suggests he doesn't
>have an >antipathy to digital recordings.

My take was that his DVD will be as the films themselves with Tom's (and
Ripp's)
musical accompaniment---he's not going to release the films/music on a
VHS/analogue
if he wants it to get any exposure.

Believe all of these films are now in the public domain (i.e., copyrights
have expired)
making Tom's DVD project economically viable.

By the way, he could still release recordings on cd that are AAD
(A=analogue; D=digital).
Question for anyone of the last 1992 Television cd and his solo stuff
1986-1990, were
they all AAD?

Given the above, I believe he still has an innate antipathy to digital
recordings.

Does the above make sense (or at least all except last sentence?)

Leo