(TV) Don't Do E-mail

>As far as I know Tom doesn't "do" email.

Hey Dennis have you been traveling? --haven't heard you on List for a bit,
glad to see your post to List.

I figured someone would pick-up on my post and remind us that Tom doesn't do
e-mail.

However, what I was (trying) to refer to, was when the first MM List tribute

cd-r was in 'production', a person on the List contacted Tom to get his
permission to release it without List having to pay royalties, etc.

This same Lister when he reached Tom (obviously not by phone or in-person)
then wrote to List that [and I quote]
"Got a message from 'The Man'.  He [TV] wrote: "it [the tribute cd] sounds
like fun."

Since Ms Secret X had made a big point on List that Tom didn't own a PC,
do e-mail, or think much of the concept of the Internet, then Tom must[?]
have communicated with the tribute-Lister via a 3rd-party's e-mail address.
Whew! How's that for convoluted explanation.

I actually find his not "doing" e-mail kind of endearing---but his postage
bills must be enormous!  :>).

Leo

PS: Speaking of someone not joining the 21st century, my friends are
threatening to abandon me if I don't break down and get a cell phone.