Re: (TV) Don't Do E-mail

In message <20050205200614.32556.qmail@web60002.mail.yahoo.com>, grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> writes
He never commented on the Tribute and he never sued us, I'd like to think he just let us have our way at it so long as we were not selling it so it tempers some of the reports (to me anyways) that he is paranoid about others recording his work. I think Keith or Howard managed to get the band copies during a tour when they went backstage.

I gave each of the band a copy. I know Richard listened to it. Fred said that he'd seen it on the internet. Nobody's sued us yet, so....