RE: (TV) Don't Do E-mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Simpson

My response to not owning a cell phone.  "wait a minute.  You mean people
can call you at any time, whatever you're doing?  And you're okay with
that?"

Hear, hear!  I hate the fucking things and refuse to own one - but they can
be fun in the hands of others.  Once on a bus a young woman sat next to me,
pulled out her cell and proceeded to call someone and give them a graphic
account of the night before.  Naturally, after about 5 minutes, all the
passengers were rapt.  When she finally noticed, she bitched about their
listening to her Private Conversation.
On a bus.