Re: (TV) Don't Do E-mail

In message <000201c50c21$54c33320$7d882004@mine>, Michael Olcsvary <olcsvary@verizon.net> writes
My response to not owning a cell phone. "wait a minute. You mean people can call you at any time, whatever you're doing? And you're okay with that?"

Hear, hear!  I hate the fucking things and refuse to own one

The worst development of the last 20 years. You're sitting having a quiet cup of coffee and suddenly some moron is shouting down a mobile phone at some other moron. Even worse is some jerk who has decided that the local cafe is going to be their office for the morning. Fight back! Download some useful cards to hand out to those idiots:

http://www.coudal.com/shhh.php