Re: (TV) Is nothing sacred?

C'mon, 'Roadrunner' - it's pop music, nothing 'sacred' about it! Turn off your TV if it bugs you.

"Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@verizon.net> wrote:

> Last night I heard "Roadrunner" as the backing for a Mobil oil
commercial.
> Does Michael Jackson own this too?

Y'know, I heard this the other day, and I had to listen closely - I
don't
think it's really Roadrunner.  It seems *just* enough off to be
considered
something else, though if I were Jojo Richman, I'd be talking to a
lawyer.

If he did sell it, I would think they'd make it a bit more
recognisable,
and I will have lost whatever hope I had that songs important to me
might not be buggered like a child molester on his first night in the
big house.