Re: (TV) Tabs for Venus was : Busking at Freemont Fair, Seattle

>  I want to play on the back of a flatbed truck, here in Fredericksburg, VA.
> My band has refused.... so far.
> I heard Costello did it in NY (true?) I have wanted to ever since.

Does the truck have to be moving or not?  If not, I've done this many
many times.  In West Virginia, "stage" and "flatbed truck" were
practically synonyms, especially when you're talking bluegrass
festivals and county fairs, etc.

-Rex, posting a lot all of the sudden...