RE: (TV) Brief Television Meltdown report

Let's face it - if they make an album - we'll love it. It will be brilliant
- these guys are totally f***ing amazing. The critics will hate it. The
public at large will never get to hear of it. Television may get to do a
short slot on a shitty TV program like Jools Holland, but no-one will take
any notice. The album will sell only a handful of copies. We will continue
to trade CDRs of their live performances.

-me? cynical? -Howard
(not bitter about being drunk and completely forgetting to try and get
tickets to the London show)