Re: (TV) Brief Television Meltdown report

In message <68a8ea5e050621154370a71e01@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
I've got enough live Television in my library to keep me happy, but I'd love a preview of the (ohgoddareIsayit?) forthcoming (????) album (?!?!?!?!?!?)

See, here's why the "Pity-the-poor-record-companies-now-you're-all-swapping-music" whining really pisses me off. Apart from the fact that the companies still bleed as much money as they can from both the artists and the buyers, even if everyone on this list somehow got hold of recordings of all the television newer stuff, we'd STILL go out and buy a new album if it appears. And I'd still ask if I could buy it vinyl as well. And probably a cassette if they still make such un-cool iPod-unfriendly things.