Re: (TV) but he seems like such a nice guy...

I think it's true that "who we are" at work and "who we are" at home (or play) can be two different people. I'm sure T.V. takes his work ( any performance or studio gig) with utmost seriousness. I know when I'm at my day job, I at least try to do a good job...I don't know, I've never been on an international tour w/ an artist of Patti's stature...I'm sure the pressure is on  to not look like a total loser. I guess in T.V.s' case that means not to have your pedals all f*cked up. Maybe there is something silly in me having the need to defend Mr. V, but I'm sure T.V. does not lose sleep at night worrying about whether people think he's a "nice guy" or not. I know we all want the people we admire to be "nice"; I certainly know that I'm not "nice" all of the time.

my $0.02

-Russ