Re: Crummy / RE: (TV) Ouch

I don't doubt that there can be variances in quality of one performance of MM to the next. Everyone, Televison included, has off nights. I just object to the snide, knowing, arrogant attitudes of certain critics who ,on the one hand, want to display how hip and in the know they are by citing a band like Television - a not mainstream but thoroughly inluential band, and then on the other they have nothing nice or even constructive to say. It's such moments I am glad to say that I am a musician and not a writer. But I'm sure that's another whole can o worms
-Russ