Re: Minor Miracles / Leo's anti-smokin' Campaign / RE: (TV) TV angst. ..

In message <0a1b01c5c455$caab5ee0$80074142@yourze8cxvr8tt>, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> writes
I read this from time to time. I've never smoked cigarettes but have been addicted to heroin. I never see any smokers vomitting, sneezing, running to the bathroom or laying awake in bed all night wishing they were dead. What are the physical symptoms of kicking cigarettes?

Restlessness, wondering what to do with your hands, trying to drink less tea (association) and wondering what to do with all the money you suddenly have. That's about it. I've done it loads of times.