Re: (TV) Children of Nuggets

Phil wrote (re dB's):
Yes. Lloyd wrote & produced this song (the dB's first A-side - before
Peter Holsapple had even joined, I believe) in 1978, just before
Television broke up. He plays most of the instruments on the track
too, under pseudonyms ("Marvin Gardens", etc.).

Straying off topic again but that reminds me of a great film, "The King of Marvin Gardens". All those early Jack Nicholson films were great, weren't they? Part of a golden age of American cinema -- "Five Easy Pieces", Malick's "Badlands", etc. etc.

--JoeT