Re: (TV) OT: Devandra revisited

He has sort of a Jesus-y look. I would like him more if there wasn't so much hype associated with him. What he's doing has been done before and much better. His voice is just plain weird - and I ,like a lot of us, have  a deep tolerance for weird voices but his is too yodelly or maybe yoda-ish...
-Russ