Re: (TV) Jesse / Batman Authorship / Dr. No / Back On Topic: Lloyd or Verl aine Playing Infamous Riff?!?:

On 11/29/05, Per Rosin <per@ronz.org> wrote:

> Have to check the Bond-theme, but something tells me it must be Tom. As a
> band leader he can take such liberties.

My guess as well, just because Tom has a more specific stylistic focus which
definitely encompasses that spy-theme idiom.  Richard can play anything, and
I'd be surprised if used the same riff as a space-filler twice.

-Rex