RE: (TV) RE: Accidentially Hit the Send Button / Who Plays What When / To m's vs Richard's Tone

Except for Carlos Santana, who manages to make everything he plays sound like
him. For scientific purposes only, I'd like to hear him playing Lou Reed's
solo on "I Heard Her Call My Name".

Uh oh. Now I can hear it in my head.

Jim K.