RE: (TV) This Will probably Just Throw Gasoline On the Fire[?] / Who Plays What When / Tom's vs Richard's Style

PS: Just for the record though--IMHO, I believe Tom could replicate note for
note any solo Richard does/did (at whatever speed you choose (as long as
it's not before 2pm).
But that's not Verlaine, he' be bored to death with that; he'd think, so
what, what's the point?. (Ut oH! maybe I should have said that in private?)

And on that note, I think we can all agree that our Leo has earned his place
in the top tv journalists in this group.  Obviously most of you are way too
pensive in this group.  But it's always worth reading when Per, Leo, and the
rest of you opine.  That's what makes this the only fan group that matters.
I love you all.

What an embarassment of riches we have.  TV's better.  No RL's better.  But
FS was in Blondie.  Yeah, but BF was in the fucking Waitresses for Christ's
sake!!

And there are children going to bed tonight who have never heard "Let It
Bleed"

God Bless Us, Everyone.

Scott, NYC

My goal?  My goal is to find a cure for irony and make a fool out of George
W. Bush!