From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Per
Rosin
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:28 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Days On The Mountain / Coy? / The Incredible Automaton
/ Un-torn Curtain / T RE: (TV) Fw: changing solo parts?

Have to admit I was pissed off too. But then I made this interpretation of
his strange answer. Could be the sixth theorie: He thought the questions
were stupid. He felt offended. "How the hell can our true fans, the
MM-listers, mix up our styles? ("Anyone is welcome to attend shows and pay a

different quality of attention.") "We are kind to them and gives them a
mono-mix and it just results in this."