(TV) Bribing Detectives

OK, If someone would truly investigate what
*exactly* Richard said in the answer Buddhist BlackMonk
claims below , ten I will reward you with the
relatively RARE, French, original commercial
release cd (used) that I bought on e-bay recently:

" 'The Revolution' / 'Big Jo' / 'Ho', Summer 1992"

Television..
This appeared only in French FNAC stores. 'The Revolution' (3:13) / 'Big Jo'
(0:35)
 / 'Ho' (4:56)" (France), cd single, EMI SPCD 1619 1992.