To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:00 PM
Subject: (TV) Bribing Detectives

OK, If someone would truly investigate what
*exactly* Richard said in the answer Buddhist BlackMonk
claims below , ten I will reward you with the
relatively RARE, French, original commercial
release cd (used) that I bought on e-bay recently:

" 'The Revolution' / 'Big Jo' / 'Ho', Summer 1992"

Television..
This appeared only in French FNAC stores. 'The Revolution' (3:13) / 'Big Jo'
(0:35)
/ 'Ho' (4:56)" (France), cd single, EMI SPCD 1619 1992.

Isn't there a response to one of the questions on Richard's
site where he says that they trade off parts within a song,
so that the person who plays a riff during one verse isn't
necessarily the person who plays it during the next verse?