Re: (TV) Bob's Chronicles

On 12/9/05, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > Speaking of Bob and guitars, "Good as I Been to
> > You", his album of
> > traditional folk covers (1992), shows what a pretty
> > good acoustic guitar
> > player he is. I remember looking to see who the
> > other guitarists on it
> > were and finding that there weren't any.

Greil Marcus raves about those two Dylan acoustic traditional albums, but
even as a guitarist-- oops, I mean as an enthusiast for those types of
tunes-- I haven't been able to get that into them.

I brought the Dylan book along today, but it looks like I'll be too busy to
transcribe the relevant (well, semi-relevant parts).  Please stand by.

-Rex