Re: (TV) Bob's Chronicles

In message <68a8ea5e0512081608ufc922abo27092d8cfb975593@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
From Keith and Robin's reactions I think they'll agree with me on this: it is totally impossible from Dylan's (very long) description of this technique to tell what it was *at all*. It's like this major epiphany for him,

It was something to do with him no longer feeling able to sing on stage, feeling burned out, in fact. This (whatever it was) suddenly changed everything for him and, I would imagine, threw the rest of the band into confusion, which would seem to be a regular feature of playing with Bob.

Speaking of Bob and guitars, "Good as I Been to You", his album of traditional folk covers (1992), shows what a pretty good acoustic guitar player he is. I remember looking to see who the other guitarists on it were and finding that there weren't any.