Re: (TV) Bob's Chronicles

i can't speak at all to his guitar work, but his voice
did change rather markedly somewhere in the 90s.  i
missed whatever came right before "time out of mind"
-- but "time out of mind" seemed like quite a vocal
departure, to my listening.

anyway, i'm glad no one else understood it!  i felt
really dense...