Re: (TV) keyboards

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:57:11 -0500
"Scott Simpson" <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Most of the sleeping adults nursing hang-overs at the time, umm, that would
> be me, still made a point of waking up to watch Pee Wee on Saturday
> mornings.  Damn, that Miss Yvonne could clog dance!

Miss Yvonne had vast tracts of land, too!  I liked Miss Dixie (the cab
driver) better.  For a while my blonde wife had an asymmetrical haircut and
a beret just like Chickiebaby, too.

> It also had a baby Phil Hartman and Larry Fishburne (straight outta
> Apocalypse Now)

Captain Carl and Cowboy Curtis...  I remember way more about that show
considering the state I was usually in when I watched it.