(TV) Bob's Chronicles

In message <68a8ea5e0512081004x58c9863em2df3bc6084729230@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
A terrific read, although I didn't believe half of it.

Perfect description. And there's the part where he describes inventing a new, universal way of playing guitar in the '80's, and I must say that "as a guitarist" (and a guitarist with a folk background, even) I didn't have the slightest idea what the FUCK he was talking about.

Nor did I. The thing is, it's so well done that you almost want to believe it. It almost read like the life he would like to have remembered having - a little too perfect. But he's entitled; people have been making money for years out of rehashing stories, myths and legends about Bob.