Re: (TV) I'm the one with lousy English

In message <68a8ea5e0512081011x42a5623ak9f8b4d2aae5a0f93@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
>Is this true? I don't believe it.

Nor do I, I didn't see and haven't heard any evidence of it.

My second question was, is this less known because fewer boots of the Ripp-heavy shows have circulated (maybe because they weren't as good or essential and have therefore languished in obscurity)?

I just don't think it happened. I mean, why would it? Who wants to go to see Verlaine and hear someone else play the stuff you went to hear him play? On the other hand, he has the right to do whatever he wants with his music, so...