Re: (TV) bummer

In message <68a8ea5e0512091021p36446727je69914bf25b93de3@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
the chart for "Waterloo Sunset" was far less useful than the first tab I found online.

And as Richard says in one of the answers on the site: "No, I know of no transcriptions for the Television songs. There ought to be at least a Marquee Moon song book, but there isn't."

Keith, let us know where they lock you up and we'll all send cigarettes (jail cash).

Guantanamo Bay, probably. And I'd only smoke them anyway.

Or is this a joke?  Please?

'Fraid not. Hey, it was on the BBC too, so it must be real!

It's perfectly understandable - the record companies are just so poor that they deserve our money.

Keith