(TV) Unexpected Guests: Tub and More Untorn Curtains / Austin Festival

>>...T.V will appear as an acoustic (solo)
>>act?

Keith responded:
>No.

Ok, that settles it then, Austin get
ready... here I come in March.

I'll be Mr. Nice Guy, and let Tom sleep
on Robin's couch---I'll do just do fine
sleeping in the bathtub.

Robin, are there curtains hanging in your
bathroom?

.. sure... I  remember Robin ... who could
forget... she was working as nurse for
Sammy the fool wasn't she? ... also had,
on-the-side, some kind of counterfeit-bootlegging
music business downtown...think so...
but ... at 4 a.m. I'll be back in Austin at
Antone's ... at 213 W 5th Street mister I don't
want to go alone.

Robin told me, "Never forget, when Tom
gets spiteful he always plays his best. So,
later when the four of us play Poker, who
will be over, and have to double once a
gain?.... Ripp I guess.

Robin said tic-tac-toe is less risky ... she
just gotta collect her dividends. She said,
"Shut up, Leo and listen... at 4 a.m, the
concert will be long over... we'll be home,
but Tom'll still be back at Antone's
(smoking cigarettes)..."

Robin, Robin, I'll arrive at your doorstep
relatively ... in March in Texas the
violets bloom ... but I've still got a bad
feelin' no curtains be hanging in your
bathroom.

Robin told me, "Please don't bring too much
stuff from Boston ... it'll just be out of
place... one more drop of bathtub Gin and
I'm thru burnin' this freakin' Mini-disc.

Robin, Robin ... I remember her well.
"Just one more drop", she said... one more
drop."

"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
writes>>Would you guess that the likelihood