Re: (TV) anyone catch patti / tom at bowery ballroom?

> tompat.  i'm sticking with this one.

Sounds too much like a truncation of Tom Wopat.  And there's that
PS/TV/Dukes of Hazzard connection we've all been hoping for since Verlaine's
version of the Dukes theme song was rejected for the movie.

Also looks like Tompall as in Tompall Glazer, so we're stuck in Outlaw
Country!

Okay, was gonna make it a quiz, but here are the degrees of separation as I
see them:

Verlaine is in the current PS band with Lenny Kaye;
Lenny Kay co-wrote Waylon Jennings' autobiography;
Waylon wrote and performed the theme for DUKES OF HAZZARD (and appeared on
it).

Happy New Year!  I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Patti
Smith at some high school lunch room.  What could it all mean?  She was
blonde, even.

-Rex