Re: (TV) Has TV replace Oliver Ray?

On 1/4/06, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> At 10:02 AM -0800 1/4/06, Rex Broome wrote:
> >a complete Tom Verlaine
> >Impersonator Kit
>
> Wow! Do these come with the bottomless cafes au lait, and a dozen
> cartons of Export As?  (Can't say I can get behind the Export As, but
> if you're going to do the impersonation right...)

If I'm not mistaken, Tom has now switched to American Spirits, and a few of
those were indeed on hand.  Now that I think about it, Tom might be an
interesting Halloween costume choice, if not for the fact that the most
essential accessory would be an expensive guitar that you wouldn't want to
get banged up by wearing it all night at a costume party.

On the other hand, maybe the most essential accesseory would in fact be...
Fred "Not-Sonic" Smith.

-Rex