Re: (TV) Has TV replace Oliver Ray?

You know, this is the most amusing thread in a while....

You know what Richard said:
"Hey man let's dress up like cops
Think of what we could do!"

I *would* walk around with a Jazzmaster at Halloween, just to say
"Why, I'm Tom Verlaine! What did you think?"

something like what I did when I went as SeC1or Wences,
 and no one recognized my costume.
Johnny spoke to everyone for me, but I threw in a few " s'all right? S'all right"s , so everyone would recognize 'me'. Didn't work.
The crowd was too young.

Who would recognize a TV costume, except us? :)

 - H.