Re: (TV) Has TV replace Oliver Ray?

On 1/4/06, eracerx@adelphia.net <eracerx@adelphia.net> wrote:

> Who would recognize a TV costume, except us? :)

Some of my old school punk rock friends would get it, once I told them... a
few who know how TV-centric I am would get it within three guesses.

It would be easier to go as Hell, but everyone would think you were Sid
Vicious.

I think you could get some good results if you invited the right people to a
"CBGB circa 1976" or "first generation/proto-punk" costume ball.  Thinka
what we could do, indeed.

-Rex, wondering who would see the hockey mask, flying V, and headless rubber
chicking and go, "Hey, it's John Cale!"