Re: (TV) TV DVD

was at the dc show on the dvd, which i have started downloading, thanks billy. really good performance tho memory is really hazy. some good how-to stuff on downloading is at: etree.org; also, bittorrent.org.

Billy Ancell wrote:

Could anyone who would be kind enough to explain why I
am not able to get all these hot DVDs on list email me
off list and explain how torents work etc and where to
go to get stuff? I've not got much in the way of TV
visuals (Foxhole and Five miles of you is my portfolio
to date) and could do with locating some more online -
not begging, just got cable in and can now start
downloading stuff.

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Photos  NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com